Hey again Badger Nation! In this week's episode, Mike & Brett provide a roadmap to keep you on the fast track to success along your Amazon PPC journey. We cover some interesting topics in this episode, including when to consider starting PPC, how to manage your campaigns as your business scales, and we even discuss the pros & cons of outsourcing to managed services or automation tools. If you're essentially looking for a comprehensive timeline of when you should take action with regards to PPC, this episode should be a great resource! Listen along as we lay out the ultimate Amazon PPC roadmap. We'll see you in the Badger Den!
Choose your podcast platform on Anchor.
If you missed them, you should check out our previous episodes of The PPC Den Podcast:
- Why We’re Living In The Golden Age of Amazon PPC
- The Bid+ Conundrum
- Amazon’s New Product Targeting Features
- The Advanced Basics of Amazon PPC
- Amazon PPC Advertising Stats
- Hitchhiker's Guide to Sponsored Products (Part 1)
- Hitchhiker's Guide to Sponsored Products (Part 2)
- Campaign Naming Systems
- Product Targeting - Into the Great Unknown
- The Strangest, Most Popular PPC Strategy: The Keyword Dump
- Dissenting Thoughts on PPC Budgets
- First Look on New Bid Options in Amazon
- What We Love About Amazon PPC
- The Dreaded Amazon Data Reporting Delay
- All Things Negative Keywords
- Cranking Up Conversion Rates
- The Star-Crossed Lovers (Organic & Paid Traffic)
- How to Scale Using PPC - A Case Study
Links And Resources
Amazon advertising education shouldn’t stop here. Join the PPC Den Membership Academy.