Here in the PPC Den, we can sometimes be pretty harsh on Amazon for some of the policies & features they release. While we may not always agree with everything Amazon does, this Valentine’s Day gave us a chance to look at the tech giant from a new, more loving perspective. In this episode, Mike and Brett really share the love & discuss the things they truly adore about Amazon PPC.
Choose your podcast platform on Anchor.
If you missed them, you should check out our previous episodes of The PPC Den Podcast:
- Why We’re Living In The Golden Age of Amazon PPC
- The Bid+ Conundrum
- Amazon’s New Product Targeting Features
- The Advanced Basics of Amazon PPC
- Amazon PPC Advertising Stats
- Hitchhiker's Guide to Sponsored Products (Part 1)
- Hitchhiker's Guide to Sponsored Products (Part 2)
- Campaign Naming Systems
- Product Targeting - Into the Great Unknown
- The Strangest, Most Popular PPC Strategy: The Keyword Dump
- Dissenting Thoughts on PPC Budgets
- First Look on New Bid Options in Amazon
Links And Resources
Amazon advertising education shouldn’t stop here. Join the PPC Den Membership Academy.