In this episode of the PPC Den Podcast, Mike and Brett give a crash course into Amazon Sponsored Products. We cover a wide range of important topics that includes; negative keyword optimization, bidding on your own brand, bidding on your competitors' brands, how to handle a high ACOS, whether you should be using Bid+, and we even unveil our brand new podcast intro! Don't miss it!
Choose your podcast platform on Anchor.
If you missed them, you should check out our previous episodes of The PPC Den Podcast:
- Why We’re Living In The Golden Age of Amazon PPC
- The Bid+ Conundrum
- Amazon’s New Product Targeting Features
- The Advanced Basics of Amazon PPC
- Amazon PPC Advertising Stats
- Hitchhiker's Guide to Sponsored Products (Part 1)
Links And Resources
Amazon advertising education shouldn’t stop here. Join the PPC Den Membership Academy.