This episode of the PPC Den Podcast tackles one of the most perplexing, mysterious, and confusing elements of Amazon Advertising Strategy: The Keyword Dump.
The Keyword Dump strategy is one of the strangest, most damaging strategies we see in new campaigns and almost all of our new advertisers are doing it.
The KW Dump strategy means dumping 100's and 100's of keywords from KW tools into your account, setting bids, and praying that they'll be profitable. Most of the time they're not - in this episode, we dig into why the KW dump strategy doesn't work - and what to do instead.
Choose your podcast platform on Anchor.
If you missed them, you should check out our previous episodes of The PPC Den Podcast:
- Why We’re Living In The Golden Age of Amazon PPC
- The Bid+ Conundrum
- Amazon’s New Product Targeting Features
- The Advanced Basics of Amazon PPC
- Amazon PPC Advertising Stats
- Hitchhiker's Guide to Sponsored Products (Part 1)
- Hitchhiker's Guide to Sponsored Products (Part 2)
- Campaign Naming Systems
- Product Targeting - Into the Great Unknown
Links And Resources
Amazon advertising education shouldn’t stop here. Join the PPC Den Membership Academy.