In this episode, Mike and Brett explore the symbiotic, loving relationship between organic and paid traffic. While there seems to be an age-old argument around which traffic source is BETTER (organic vs paid), we believe it's the wrong question to ask altogether. The proper question to ask is this: How can I maximize my organic traffic by optimizing my PPC traffic? The first step to maximizing your PPC traffic is in understanding how much of your business is comprised of PPC. Typically, PPC traffic will account for between ~30-40% of an Amazon seller's revenue, so if you're below this level (or you don't know your ratio of paid:organic), there's a good chance you'll get a lot of value from this episode. See you in The Badger Den!
Choose your podcast platform on Anchor.
If you missed them, you should check out our previous episodes of The PPC Den Podcast:
- Why We’re Living In The Golden Age of Amazon PPC
- The Bid+ Conundrum
- Amazon’s New Product Targeting Features
- The Advanced Basics of Amazon PPC
- Amazon PPC Advertising Stats
- Hitchhiker's Guide to Sponsored Products (Part 1)
- Hitchhiker's Guide to Sponsored Products (Part 2)
- Campaign Naming Systems
- Product Targeting - Into the Great Unknown
- The Strangest, Most Popular PPC Strategy: The Keyword Dump
- Dissenting Thoughts on PPC Budgets
- First Look on New Bid Options in Amazon
- What We Love About Amazon PPC
- The Dreaded Amazon Data Reporting Delay
- All Things Negative Keywords
- Cranking Up Conversion Rates
Links And Resources
Amazon advertising education shouldn’t stop here. Join the PPC Den Membership Academy.