What's up, Badger Nation? This week on The PPC Den Podcast, Mike & Brett discuss the importance of negative keywords, how you should be using them, and the things to look out for! Negative keywords are a powerful tool when it comes to Amazon PPC advertising. They can drastically improve the efficiency of your existing campaigns, while also cutting down on wasteful spend.
However, negative keywords can be really dangerous if you're not fully aware of what they do, which types you should be adding, and when you should be adding them. These are essential details which can make or break a campaign's performance.
If the concept of negative keywords is new to you, or if you haven't implemented them in your account just yet, this episode is for YOU.
Choose your podcast platform on Anchor.
If you missed them, you should check out our previous episodes of The PPC Den Podcast:
- Why We’re Living In The Golden Age of Amazon PPC
- The Bid+ Conundrum
- Amazon’s New Product Targeting Features
- The Advanced Basics of Amazon PPC
- Amazon PPC Advertising Stats
- Hitchhiker's Guide to Sponsored Products (Part 1)
- Hitchhiker's Guide to Sponsored Products (Part 2)
- Campaign Naming Systems
- Product Targeting - Into the Great Unknown
- The Strangest, Most Popular PPC Strategy: The Keyword Dump
- Dissenting Thoughts on PPC Budgets
- First Look on New Bid Options in Amazon
- What We Love About Amazon PPC
- The Dreaded Amazon Data Reporting Delay
Links And Resources
Amazon advertising education shouldn’t stop here. Join the PPC Den Membership Academy.