Common Amazon PPC Questions
On today’s episode, Mike and Stephen answer frequently asked questions about Amazon PPC! Should you be concerned about click fraud? What about adjusting your PPC strategy by the time of day? The guys answer these questions and many more. See you in the Badger Den!
- 3:27 Leave us a voicemail with your questions!
- 6:59 Question 0: What information should I include in my question?
- 9:45 Question 1: How can product page listing quality issues affect CTR?
- 14:30 Question 2: Should I change my fixed bids to dynamic bids?
- 21:06 Question 3: Why am I only getting clicks for ASIN-suggested sponsored products?
- 25:48 Question 4: When should software or an agency manage your campaigns for you?
- 32:05 Question 5: Should I split my campaigns by keyword search volume?
- 35:16 Question 6: Should I pause my campaigns during certain hours?
- 39:38 Question 7: Is click fraud a big deal?
- 40:40 FAQ and voicemail
Links & Resources
Want To Join the
VIP PPC Den Podcast Club?
Be the first to know when a new episode is released
Choose your podcast platform on Anchor.
If you missed them, you should check out our previous episodes of The PPC Den Podcast:
- Why We’re Living In The Golden Age of Amazon PPC
- The Bid+ Conundrum
- Amazon’s New Product Targeting Features
- The Advanced Basics of Amazon PPC
- Amazon PPC Advertising Stats
- Hitchhiker’s Guide to Sponsored Products (Part 1)
- Hitchhiker’s Guide to Sponsored Products (Part 2)
- Campaign Naming Systems
- Product Targeting – Into the Great Unknown
- The Strangest, Most Popular PPC Strategy: The Keyword Dump
- Dissenting Thoughts on PPC Budgets
- First Look on New Bid Options in Amazon
- What We Love About Amazon PPC
- The Dreaded Amazon Data Reporting Delay
- All Things Negative Keywords
- Cranking Up Conversion Rates
- The Star-Crossed Lovers (Organic & Paid Traffic)
- How to Scale Using PPC – A Case Study
- The Ultimate Amazon PPC Roadmap
- Amazon Advertising Launch Strategy for New Products
- Our Gripes About Amazon Sponsored Brand Ads
- Should You Bid on Competitors’ Branded Keywords
- Making Sense of New to Brand Metrics
- Defining Your PPC Goals & Setting ACOS Targets
- The Latest Sponsored Brand Ad Updates
- An Introduction To Bulk File Operations
- Click Through Rate (CTR) Rundown
- The Importance of Indexation for Amazon PPC
- My 5 Predictions for the Future of Amazon PPC
- A Round-Table Discussion About Placement Settings
- The Complete Guide to Self-Auditing Your Campaigns
- Improving Your Account With Amazon Reports
- A Data-Driven Approach to Prime Day PPC
- Clickfraud, Who to Hire, and More Common Amazon PPC Questions
- Increase Conversion Rates for Sponsored Brand Ads
- Amazon DSP with Kiri Masters
- 4 Things Amazon Does Better than Google and Facebook
- Three Effective Ways to Optimize Amazon PPC Bids