How's it kickin' Badger Nation?! This week, your favorite badgers bring you an episode all about Amazon Advertising conversion rates. Your conversion rate is probably your most important metric when it comes to Amazon PPC (though it might be tied with ACOS). It's a metric that can be analyzed to find problems in your Amazon business that you may have overlooked. These can include issues with your listing quality, with keyword relevance, or even letting you know when you're in a highly competitive niche (market saturation). By the end of this episode, you'll have a much better understanding about your own conversion rate(s), what they mean, and how you can improve them. We'll see you in the Badger Den!
- [2:00] Breaking News and Updates
- [3:25] What is Conversion Rate?
- [6:30] How Do You Calculate Conversion Rate and CPC?
- [9:30] How Do You Lower Your ACOS?
- [13:10] Conversion Rates in Auto Campaigns
- [15:15] What Causes "Bad" Conversion Rates?
- [16:10] How to Optimize Conversion Rates (PPC)
- [18:12] How to Optimize Conversion Rates (Organic)
- [22:10] Summary / Final Thoughts on Conversion Rate
Choose your podcast platform on Anchor.
If you missed them, you should check out our previous episodes of The PPC Den Podcast:
- Why We’re Living In The Golden Age of Amazon PPC
- The Bid+ Conundrum
- Amazon’s New Product Targeting Features
- The Advanced Basics of Amazon PPC
- Amazon PPC Advertising Stats
- Hitchhiker's Guide to Sponsored Products (Part 1)
- Hitchhiker's Guide to Sponsored Products (Part 2)
- Campaign Naming Systems
- Product Targeting - Into the Great Unknown
- The Strangest, Most Popular PPC Strategy: The Keyword Dump
- Dissenting Thoughts on PPC Budgets
- First Look on New Bid Options in Amazon
- What We Love About Amazon PPC
- The Dreaded Amazon Data Reporting Delay
- All Things Negative Keywords
Links And Resources
Amazon advertising education shouldn’t stop here. Join the PPC Den Membership Academy.