Have you ever looked at your campaign performance from today or yesterday and been shocked at how bad they seem to be doing? Well, you have come to the right place! In this episode, Mike & Brett want to warn you about the infamous Amazon data reporting delay. Not many people know this 48-hour data delay exists, and that has Amazon sellers like you worried when they see terrible numbers in their campaigns over the last two days. However, there's nothing to fear! Just a little patience with Amazon will have those worries cleared right up. Listen along as Mike & Brett talk about three key points to be aware of when looking at data, and what you need to know in order to make informed changes to your campaigns.
- [0:49] Introduction to Reporting Delays
- [4:00] The First Thing Working Against Up-to-the-Day Data
- [4:21] Improvement on Amazon Data Delay?
- [8:50] The Second Thing Working Against Up-to-the-Day Data
- [10:20] The Third Thing Working Against Up-to-the-Day Data
- [10:55] What to Take Away from This Podcast
- [12:25] Making Well Informed Campaign Changes
- [14:23] We Want to Hear from You
Choose your podcast platform on Anchor.
If you missed them, you should check out our previous episodes of The PPC Den Podcast:
- Why We’re Living In The Golden Age of Amazon PPC
- The Bid+ Conundrum
- Amazon’s New Product Targeting Features
- The Advanced Basics of Amazon PPC
- Amazon PPC Advertising Stats
- Hitchhiker's Guide to Sponsored Products (Part 1)
- Hitchhiker's Guide to Sponsored Products (Part 2)
- Campaign Naming Systems
- Product Targeting - Into the Great Unknown
- The Strangest, Most Popular PPC Strategy: The Keyword Dump
- Dissenting Thoughts on PPC Budgets
- First Look on New Bid Options in Amazon
- What We Love About Amazon PPC
Links And Resources
Amazon advertising education shouldn’t stop here. Join the PPC Den Membership Academy.