In this episode, Mike & Brett share their thoughts as they explore Amazon PPC's new dynamic bidding features. These new bidding features include three different options which can be really confusing at first. These new options include fixed bids, dynamic bids (down only), and dynamic bids (up & down). Bid+ has been replaced by a couple new options as well! What's the best way to approach these new features? What settings should you be using for optimal results? What issues could you run into with these new bidding options and how can you avoid said issues? Listen along as we give an in-depth first look into Amazon's new bidding features!
Choose your podcast platform on Anchor.
If you missed them, you should check out our previous episodes of The PPC Den Podcast:
- Why We’re Living In The Golden Age of Amazon PPC
- The Bid+ Conundrum
- Amazon’s New Product Targeting Features
- The Advanced Basics of Amazon PPC
- Amazon PPC Advertising Stats
- Hitchhiker's Guide to Sponsored Products (Part 1)
- Hitchhiker's Guide to Sponsored Products (Part 2)
- Campaign Naming Systems
- Product Targeting - Into the Great Unknown
- The Strangest, Most Popular PPC Strategy: The Keyword Dump
- Dissenting Thoughts on PPC Budgets
Links And Resources
Amazon advertising education shouldn’t stop here. Join the PPC Den Membership Academy.