Is your brain as good as your computer? Probably not. Therefore, you must improve your Amazon campaign names for utility. This episode details the three levels of excellence you can achieve with extra emphasis on how to rename your campaigns in bulk. Brent Zahradnik of AMZ Pathfinder shares strategy and actionable tips in this episode of The PPC Den Podcast.
We’ll see you in The PPC Den!
- 0:00 Office feng shui
- 1:27 Campaign Naming Structure
- 4:20 Why is campaign naming structure important?
- 8:43 Good campaign naming structure looks like…
- 12:48 What goes into the naming structure?
- 13:28 Level 1: Ability to quickly scan (identification)
- 20:23 Level 2: Match types & more
- 22:30 Level 3: Integrate business objectives
- 26:38 More wisdom and tips on campaign naming
- 28:49 Bulk update campaign names
- 38:07 Final tip: Be forward-thinking.
Links & Resources
- Where to find Brent, AMZ Pathfinder
- Campaign Naming Systems for Amazon Advertising (2019)
- The Basics of Doing Keyword Research for Amazon PPC Campaigns (Blog)
- How Do I Optimize my Amazon Campaign Structure?
- Why and How to Use New Bulk Sheet Features in Amazon Ads
- 🦡 Like the podcast? Leave us a video review, and we might share it on the show!
- Follow Ad Badger’s CEO and The PPC Den host, Michael Facchin
- Get a product tour of the Ad Badger App.