Odds are, your approach to product targeting has been wrong. Don’t worry. We have everything you need to know about product targeting in today’s jam-packed episode on the subject. Mike and Stephen take a deep dive into five things Amazon sellers don’t know about product targeting and share their strategies for effective product and keyword targeting.
This episode is a re-release of one of our most popular episodes. Please note the resources and link section for any relevant updates, such as expanded product targeting and the latest bulk files update.
We’ll see you in the Badger Den!
- 0:00 Nancy shares what to expect in this episode
- 2:20 How you THINK product targeting works
- 4:50 1st Thing You Didn’t Know: What product targeting actually is
- 11:44 2nd Thing You Didn’t Know: Only at ad-group level
- 15:48 3d Thing You Didn’t Know: Auto-campaigns are weird
- 19:54 4th Thing You Didn’t Know: Sponsored Display & product targeting
- 22:38 5th Thing You Didn’t Know: Formatting ASINs in bulk operations
- 26:32 Quick episode recap & summary
- 28:05 Deep cut, having fun, & hanging out
Links & Resources
- Amazon’s New Expanded Product Targeting: How Do I Make the Most of It?
- How to Triple CVR with Amazon Retargeting Ads
- What Brand Halo? The Sponsored Brands Attributed Purchase Report
- Amazon’s Sponsored Products: Everything You Need to Know
- How Amazon Product Targeting in Manual Campaigns Really Works
- Why & How to Use New Bulk Sheet Features in Amazon Ads
- The Amazon Campaign Types Reference Guide
- RPSB: Still the Best Keyword Research Strategy?
- Amazon’s Sponsored Display Ads: The Definitive Guide
- 🦡 Like the podcast? Leave us a video review, and we might share it on the show!
- Follow Ad Badger’s CEO, Michael Facchin
- Book a call to discuss Amazon PPC strategy
Subscribe to our Newsletter
If you missed them, check out our previous episodes of The PPC Den Podcast:
Find even more episodes here.