If you want to increase revenue and net units sold by more than 150% like one of our clients, you’ll need to take your Amazon management to the next level. Michael Tejeda explains the strategy shift he used to rank multiple products in Amazon’s top 10, including reconsidering all of their SEO, managing each product’s parentage, taking advantage of lightning deals, and nitty-gritty PPC work, like campaign structure fine-tuning and high-levels of campaign segmentation.
We’ll see you in The PPC Den!
- 0:00 What to expect in this episode
- 2:42 BSR Case Study Update: 4 Products in the Top 10
- 7:54 Shifted strategy: SEO on Front End
- 11:26 Managing product parentage
- 14:08 On couponing & lightning deals
- 15:25 Campaign structure intricacies to monitor
- 21:50 Complex campaign segmentation
- 24:22 What would happen if we optimize fewer campaigns?
- 28:39 Your homework: What to do now
Links & Resources
- How Do I Use Amazon BSR to Increase My Rankings and Sales?
- Case Study: How Do I Recover From an Amazon BSR Low Ranking?
- How Do I Create Data-Driven and Well-Driven Optimized Amazon Product Pages?
- The A-Z of Amazon SEO and How to Rank Your Product on Amazon
- How Do I Optimize My Amazon Campaign Structure?
- How to Deal With Seasonality in Amazon PPC
- Ad Badger Managed Services Program
- 🦡 Like the podcast? Leave us a video review, and we might share it on the show!
- Follow Ad Badger’s CEO, Michael Facchin
- Book a call to discuss Amazon PPC strategy
Subscribe to our Newsletter
If you missed them, check out our previous episodes of The PPC Den Podcast:
Find even more episodes here.