Ad Badger PPC Campaign Manager Clement Hynaux sits down with Michael to talk about comparing search volumes for Amazon PPC campaign keywords. They discuss various different keyword research tools, and how to analyze your findings.
We’ll see you in The PPC Den!
- 0:00 What to expect in this episode
- 4:00 Why You Need Keyword Research Tools
- 7:14 Defining Key Terms
- 13:05 Explaining The Experiment
- 22:15 Third-Party Tools
- 25:42 How Do We Interpret This Data?
- 30:20 Orders Approximations
- 39:50 Closing Thoughts
Links & Resources
- Why Amazon’s Search Query Performance Dashboard Is Awesome
- New Keyword Research Approach: Gain New Clients For Amazon PPC
- How Do I Maximize Sales With Amazon’s Product Opportunity Explorer?
- Use Reverse ASIN Lookups For New Amazon PPC Keyword Research
- How Do I Use Amazon BSR To Increase My Rankings And Sales?
- Case Study: How Do I Recover From An Amazon BSR Low Ranking?
- How To Do Keyword Research For Amazon PPC: Back To Basics
- How To Forecast Your Amazon PPC Approach
- 🦡 Like the podcast? Leave us a video review, and we might share it on the show!
- Follow Ad Badger’s CEO, Michael Facchin
- Book a call to discuss Amazon PPC strategy
Subscribe to our Newsletter
If you missed them, check out our previous episodes of The PPC Den Podcast:
Find even more episodes here.