Amazon’s Prime Day is the most anticipated shopping event of the year. We are thrilled to have Jake Zarastian from JungleScout join Michael to share his invaluable insights for making the most of this annual extravaganza. In this episode, they cover improving images, organizing data, doing nothing, and more. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to stay ahead of the game.
We’ll see you in The PPC Den!
- 0:00 What to expect in this episode
- 2:08 Small talk: Welcome to the jungle
- 3:54 Jake’s Amazon background
- 5:51 How to maximize Prime Day sales
- 10:04 Pro tip: Improve your images!
- 11:56 Amazon PPC Stats for Prime Day 2022
- 19:40 Pro tip: Organize your data
- 23:18 Pro tip: Get aggressive before & after Prime Day
- 26:12 Pro tip: Do nothing…?!
- 30:17 Are we ready?!
Links & Resources
- Where to find Jake Zarastian, Jungle Scout
- A Data-Oriented Approach to Amazon Prime Day Advertising
- Amazon Advertising Stats (Updated Quarterly)
- How Can I Use Amazon Advertising Stats to Manage My PPC?
- Case Study: How Do I Fix A Bad Amazon Campaign Structure?
- How Do I Optimize My Amazon Campaign Structure?
- How Do I Identify and Handle Duplicates in Amazon Search Term Report?
- 🦡 Like the podcast? Leave us a video review!
- Join our next Amazon PPC webinar 💻 📢
- 📚 Get our content library with a checklist that covers every nook and cranny of Amazon Marketing
- Follow Ad Badger’s CEO, Michael Facchin
- Book a call to discuss Amazon PPC strategy
Subscribe to our Newsletter
If you missed them, check out our previous episodes of The PPC Den Podcast:
Find even more episodes here.