Ad Badger CTO Nick Isber sits down with Michael to talk about all things data in regards to your Amazon PPC Campaign. They delve into Amazon’s data delays, how to analyze your keyword numbers, how AI affects campaigns, and more!
We’ll see you in The PPC Den!
- 0:00 What to expect in this episode
- 3:30 The Standard Model of Particle Physics
- 6:12 What Is It Like To Optimize Daily?
- 10:30 Analyzing Your Keyword Numbers
- 13:30 No Orders From A Mathematical Perspective
- 17:26 Why Keyword Research Matters
- 19:47 Why Do We Have A Data Delay?
- 29:36 Diagnosing A Data Delay
- 34:15 Thinking About The AI Boom
- 39:50 Learn More About Ad Badger’s Software Tool
Links & Resources
- How To Incorporate “Adjust Bids By Placement” Into Your Keyword Bids (Part 1)
- How To Incorporate “Adjust Bids By Placement” Into Your Keyword Bids (Part 2)
- 4 Reasons Why Lowering Your Bids Won’t Always Lower Your ACOS
- Bidding On Branded Keywords: What Happens When You Turn Them Off?
- Why Amazon’s Search Query Performance Dashboard Is Awesome
- ACOS For Amazon: What Is ACOS And How Do I Calculate It For Amazon PPC?
- How To Do Keyword Research For Amazon PPC: Back To Basics
- New Keyword Research Approach: Gain New Clients For Amazon PPC
- One Keyword, 8 Tools. Accuracy For Search Volume & Sales On Amazon
- How Can I Use ChatGPT To Advance My Amazon PPC Campaign?
- How to use AI & GPT for Amazon Marketing & Amazon Growth
- 🦡 Like the podcast? Leave us a video review!
- Join our next Amazon PPC webinar 💻 📢
- 📚 Get our content library with a checklist that covers every nook and cranny of Amazon Marketing
- Follow Ad Badger’s CEO, Michael Facchin
- Book a call to discuss Amazon PPC strategy
Subscribe to our Newsletter
If you missed them, check out our previous episodes of The PPC Den Podcast:
Find even more episodes here.