Spreadsheets galore! Stephen Noch, Campaign Manager at Ocean PPC, joins Michael for their bi-annual data review. They analyze shocking statistics, Amazon trend changes, and what this means for the future of Amazon advertising.
We’ll see you in The PPC Den!
- 0:00 What to expect in this episode
- 2:25 Stephen’s Spreadsheet Roots
- 5:30 Who Is The Average Amazon Seller?
- 10:57 Examining Trends
- 16:30 Will These Trends Continue?
- 19:00 ACOS Difference vs. Average
- 22:22 How Much Should I Be Spending on Sponsored Products?
- 32:35 Closing Thoughts
Links & Resources
- Where to find Stephen Noch, Ocean PPC
- How Do I Fix My Decreasing Conversion Rate On Amazon Advertising?
- How Can I Use Amazon Advertising Stats To Manage My PPC?
- How To Get Over 100% Conversion Rates With Sponsored Display Ads
- How Ad Badger Reduced ACOS From 45% To 35% In Two Weeks In May 2022
- Why Do I Need A New Strategy For Account Averages In Amazon Advertising?
- What Brand Halo? The Sponsored Brands Attributed Purchase Report
- How Do I Make Excellent Amazon Sponsored Display Videos On Budget?
- 🦡 Like the podcast? Leave us a video review!
- Join our next Amazon PPC webinar 💻 📢
- 📚 Get our content library with a checklist that covers every nook and cranny of Amazon Marketing
- Follow Ad Badger’s CEO, Michael Facchin
- Book a call to discuss Amazon PPC strategy
Subscribe to our Newsletter
If you missed them, check out our previous episodes of The PPC Den Podcast:
Find even more episodes here.