A fresh set of wheels! Ad Badger’s Clement Hynaux sits down with Michael to chat about the new update to sponsored products. They define placement percentages, talk about how you can use this update to improve performance for your campaigns, and evaluate the algorithmic considerations that should be made surrounding the new feature.
We’ll see you in The PPC Den!
- 0:00 What to expect in this episode
- 2:42 What Are Placement Percentages?
- 4:22 The New Update
- 7:14 How Can I Use This To Improve Performance?
- 15:30 Algorithmic Considerations
- 21:25 Segmenting Campaigns Based on Placements
- 22:45 Final Thoughts On The Update
Links & Resources
- 8 Solutions To Fix An Amazon Campaign With Too Many Keywords
- Case Study: How Do I Fix An Amazon Campaign With 6,000 Keywords?
- How To Segment Branded Keywords In Amazon Ads
- How To Incorporate “Adjust Bids By Placement” Into Your Keyword Bids (Part 1)
- How To Incorporate “Adjust Bids By Placement” Into Your Keyword Bids (Part 2)
- How Do I Improve Amazon Total ACOS Fast? Boost Organic Ranking
- What To Do About Rising CPCs (PPC Boosters Series)
- How To Quickly Lower ACOS Using Bulk Operations
- 🦡 Like the podcast? Leave us a video review!
- Join our next Amazon PPC webinar 💻 📢
- 📚 Get our content library with a checklist that covers every nook and cranny of Amazon Marketing
- Follow Ad Badger’s CEO, Michael Facchin
- Book a call to discuss Amazon PPC strategy
Subscribe to our Newsletter
If you missed them, check out our previous episodes of The PPC Den Podcast:
Find even more episodes here.