There are many conspiracy theories about invalid clicks and click fraud on Amazon. Destaney Wishon of BetterAMS and Michael squash those worries with the truth, made possible by Amazon’s new Gross and Invalid Clicks Metric Report. They discuss click karma, traffic validation, and actions to take with this new data.
We’ll see you in The PPC Den!
- 0:00 New Podcast Alert: Better Advertising with BetterAMS
- 2:33 Invalid clicks and click fraud on Amazon
- 6:07 Gross and Invalid Clicks Metric Report – Invalid Impression Rate
- 12:54 Differences between this report & Google’s version
- 15:07 Wish for the future of this report & forecasting
- 17:41 How will we use this report?
- 19:02 How did we get started in Amazon PPC?
- 28:00 The importance of the fundamentals
- 33:37 Birds interlude
- 34:24 How has Destaney’s learning style changed?
- 36:30 Abundance mindset for the win!
Links & Resources
- Where to find Destaney, BetterAMS
- Better Advertising with BetterAMS Podcast
- Amazon Key Metrics: What Do I Track & How Do I Influence It?
- Amazon’s Unboxed Conference 2022
- Gross and Invalid Clicks Metric Report
- Evolving Thoughts: Total ACOS For Amazon Advertising in 2022
- “Outliers: The Story of Success” (book)
- Get Total ACOS Data with Ad Badger App
- 🦡 Like the podcast? Leave us a video review, and we might share it on the show!
- Follow Ad Badger’s CEO, Michael Facchin
- Get a product tour of the Ad Badger App.