What's up Badger Nation? It's Mike from Ad Badger here, and in this episode of the PPC Den Podcast, I give my ideas about budgets in Amazon PPC. I have a lot of dissenting thoughts on budgets. People often ask me about budgets, and when I tell them my favorite budget, they get frustrated. It’s not as simple as just picking a number. It’s a process. Today, I’ll share that process with a new format on the show. The soliloquy. And yes, this was inspired by Seth Godin’s akimbo...
Choose your podcast platform on Anchor.
If you missed them, you should check out our previous episodes of The PPC Den Podcast:
- Why We’re Living In The Golden Age of Amazon PPC
- The Bid+ Conundrum
- Amazon’s New Product Targeting Features
- The Advanced Basics of Amazon PPC
- Amazon PPC Advertising Stats
- Hitchhiker's Guide to Sponsored Products (Part 1)
- Hitchhiker's Guide to Sponsored Products (Part 2)
- Campaign Naming Systems
- Product Targeting - Into the Great Unknown
- The Strangest, Most Popular PPC Strategy: The Keyword Dump
Links And Resources
Amazon advertising education shouldn’t stop here. Join the PPC Den Membership Academy.